TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Sunday, January 30, 2011

{Five} foot {Three}

Today I went to see my friends
Ta'ei Lafaele, Mike Richey, Scott Caldwell, and Chad Casey
sing with their ward choir in sacrament meeting.

They live in Bloomington Hills,
and the YSA wards here are sectioned into home stakes.

If you didn't already know,
I went to Bloomington Hills Elementary.
Apparently there was this big problem when my family first moved into Stone Cliff.
Our neighbors were mad that my parents wanted us to go to the new school
instead of the old one where their kids were going.
Anyway, luckily we got to go to Bloomington Hills Elementary.

Today in sacrament meeting i saw TONS of people that i haven't seen in a long long time.
Its funny, i feel like as i've gotten older,
i've gained more confidence.
When i used to come visit St. George, and saw those people,
i would be too shy to say hi.
But now they all came up to me, and i approached some of them.
It was like a great big elementary school reunion and i was
as happy as could be =)

Anyway the point of the title of this post is;
i also saw my 5th grade teacher
Mr. Gregoire.
He's in their bishopric.
I went up to him after sacrament meeting and asked if he remembered me.
He smiled, shook my hand, and said,

"You're not much taller, are ya"

nice.
I guess i haven't grown since 5th grade ha

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com