TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

AlRIGhT I'm Back oN

Hey Hey Hey
I've decided (with the enforcing of Jazmin Baer and Erin Dean) to continue my blog. 
I was going to erase it because i feel like the only people who blog are those who are married and having children and i am not one of those people. 
but living in hawaii has its perks so i guess people want to hear about that, yes?
Thanks guys! =)

My Recent Life:
Lived at my parents house in Stone Cliff for 5 months.
Worked at Barnes & Noble as a barista in the cafe.
My hair this past year went from light brown to blonde to really blonde to red with bangs, blonde is my favorite but i have to wait to go back.

I LOVED the movies Postgrad, 500 Days of Summer, Julie & Julia.. and there were some others i saw that i really liked but i cant remember what they were haha.

My best friend's older brother came home from his mission in Taiwan.  We've become the best of friends and he's coming out to BYUH in January and i am like counting down the days! 
Danny if you read this, you're on my blog so feel special haha.

My parents flew out to hawaii with me to help me get settled in.
I moved off campus into the Casa De Chicas and it is oh so cute and i love my roommates and erin moved into a different section of the house and it is going to be so fun! I'll try to post more pictures and do less talking.. but anyway.. i'm going to the Night Show at the PCC right now. =) more later.. thanks for listening :3 (mischevious cat face)

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com