TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bueno..

A tribute to my Seester
Julie called me today
& it makes me so happy
to talk to either one of my sisters on the phone.

Julie is one of the prettiest and funniest people i know.
& i'm so lucky to be her sister.
Even though we've fought for most of our lives,
i wouldn't be who i am without having such an amazing older sister.
I love you Jujuheart!










1 comment:

The Harrisons said...

That was sweet! Cute pics!.... now where's mine??!!! haha jk love you, I know I need to call you more, but when I do you don't answer, or you call me back and I don't answer! It's a vicious cycle:)

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com