TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Sunday, October 25, 2009

I Heart Princesses


I was called as the Enrichment Committee Leader
a couple weeks ago..
We are planning to have a 
Princess Tea Party this Wednesday!
I'm so so excited about it =) (mostly cause she put me
in charge of cupcakes and food haha) 


I will also post a picture of this epic Sunday.
My friend Melissa was walking to church 
my roommates & i always ride our bikes..
this morning we were already running late
because i had to print invitations for enrichment

i asked Melissa if she wanted a ride.
She sat on my seat.. and i pedaled her
.5 miles to campus. hahahaha
it was awesome..
she took pictures so i'll post them once she
puts them on facebook. 

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com