TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Friday, October 23, 2009

So....
I got like 3 hours of sleep Wednesday night
i texted Danny at like 5 a.m. (i didn't really check if he was awake..
it was 9 a.m. his time.. sorry!)
and i had someone to talk to until i fell back asleep =)
I had a class at 7:40
woke up at 7:25..
rode my bike to class.. and GW!
campus security in Hawaii does not function on Hawaii time.
I rode my bike on the sidewalk to the bike rack
10 FEET. against traffic BUT on the sidewalk!
the security lady parked her truck
and i was thinking (i'm way too tired right now.. 
she better not mess with me).. i get pretty mean when i'm tired.. lol
--she asks "are you a BYU student?"
--i nicely replied "yeah =) can i help you?" bahaha 
--ugly balding hawaiian security lady: "can i see your i.d."
--me: "you're not writing me up for anything.."
--Stupid lady that i wanted to strangle: "you rode on the sidewalk,
against traffic, and you didn't obey that sign right there." (pointing to a sign)
--(engraged) me: "what sign? 
you're making me late for class.. i'm not paying for that." 
--lady: that's another offense if you don't take it, & its a personal problem
if you're late for class."  (for serious lady?!?!)
(by now i'm thinking "ok.. i can just run away i haven't given her my id.." )

anyway.. i just gave her my id, went to class.. and read it
   $20 - riding on sidewalk (for 10 feet TO THE bike rack)
+$20 - against one way traffic (it was one-way for 5 ft.)
+$20 - not heeding a sign
= $60!!!!!!!

later i went back & looked at the sign she was pointing at
& guess what.. yep.. it was a handicapped parking sign
DOESNT EVEN SAY NO RIDING ON THE SIDEWALK
... needless to say.. i'm a little worked up about it
thats like a whole weeks worth of groceries right there.
i'm going to dispute it through the security office.



I'm awaiting a Halloween package from my mommy =)










No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com