TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bbfe

This past week was so fun.
I LOVED being home for Thanksgiving
and seeing all my cousins & aunts & uncles.
I got to help my mom cook for over 50 people
and we all ate and hung out together.
I love the Anderson family for being my family!

On Sunday night i got to do one of my favorite things
watch a Sunday movie at the Baer's house.
and my best friend held my hand
and after Thanksgiving, asked me to be his
"best girl friend ever (bgfe)"

So i have a boyfriend
named Danny Baer.
he is amazing & is my best friend.


I got to spend an amazing week with him,
and in 17 days i'll be back again for Christmas!
then he gets to come to school in Hawaii & party with me =)
i can't wait.

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com