TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Party in the FIP is way better.

Firstly..
I just figured out how to put vids on
my blog!!!! yeahyah.

secondly..
k this video was way disappointing.
I heard someone tell me she just dances
around in skanky shorts..
but this video should be like all cute with her
partying in LA but she's like white trashy
dancing in front of trailers and stuff.

The other problems i have with this video:
-she sounds like she's 15 and dresses
like she's 20
-i thought the "movin my hips like yeah.."
would be her little Hannah Montana hip
move
-her shorts.. for serious..
-when she looks at the camera
against that trailer wall thing.. her make up
is like all up in her eyes and stuff.
-her dancing is way trashy
(i'm not trying to sound all molly.. but really)

I just wanna know what billy ray had to say
about those shorts and those dance moves.
I'm pretty sure if my dad cared about me at all
he wouldn't let me be famous after making this video.

1 comment:

Abbs said...

i couldn't agree more.
xo

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com