TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas.. Christmas.. Home.. Home.. Christmas.. Home.. Christmas

I haven't blogged like all week because all i would be doing
is complaining about school. haha
I have so many assignments that i've had to get done all week.
Luckily, i plan on today being my last day for make-up work..
and tomorrow starts the studying like CRAZY for finals.

Finals:

Monday:
Doctrine & Covenants

Tuesday:
Spanish Presentation

Wednesday:
Music Listening test
& Theatre final

Thursday:
Music written test
Spanish Final

(i fly home tonight!!!!)

Friday:
Bio Final is due

So basically..
i LOVE that i live in Hawaii because the weather
just makes me happy
except for when there are HUGE EDDIES on the north shore
(Eddies are like 25-40 ft. waves in memory
of Eddie Aikau (the Eddie Would Go guy)

and i can't go see them because i have to study..
the last time there were waves like that at Waimea
it was 2004.... =(
totally missed my chance. but i watched it live on quicksilver.

Anyways..
i can't want to go home.
and finally be done with this semester!

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com