TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Sunday, February 28, 2010

... til there was... you..... =)

Friday:
Saw Dear John.
I thought it was good.. a little different than i expected.. but cute.
I'm glad she didn't cheat on her husband.

Got pizza with my honey
went to the park by the temple to eat it.

at 9 we went to see Crystal in Got Talent on campus.
oh. my. goodness.
3 boys... "the dancing biscuits".
they danced to single ladies and some other songs..
it was probably one of the funniest things i've ever seen.
all choreographed.. and they were together the whole time
2 are polynesian, and one is asian. it was awesome.
plus an asian boy band.
Got Talent=best thing ever.

Danny took videos of it, i'll see if he'll post them.

Then watched The ring, but i fell asleep.

Saturday..
Tsunami stuff..

Saturday after tsunami stuff;
watched the ring
saw The Music Man on campus
it was really good.
Danny loves the musical a lot, and i'd never seen it before.
it was really cute and i love the songs!

Today we had stake conference,
but my roommates and i are all tired from only getting a few hours of sleep
because of the tsunami.. so we slept in... oops... dont judge me.


No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com