TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Friday, February 12, 2010

Wednesday/ Maui Day 5

I woke up early today and went to the spa at 9.
They give you a robe and really comfy sandals..
i got a 25 minute massage. (i had like 50 HUGE knots in my shoulders..)
then went to the "relaxation room" that has these way way comfy chairs you can lay in
and look out at the ocean and sip some fruit water.
Then i went into the steam room for a little bit and into the hot tub.
The hot tub is a square tub that has pretty little blue tiles and its only like 2 feet deep.

An asian lady (who im pretty sure she's in my dad's company) was talking to another lady about how this lady called and freaked out at her because she thought she was sleeping with her husband and i heard this huge scandal. it. was. awesome. haha so much for relaxation.. i pretended and listened to it. lucky for me, they left after a few minutes and i got the whole thing to myself =)

After that, i ate some breakfast in the room and went to the pool. Danny went to the gym. I sat by the pool with julie and my mom and some ladies that have known me since before i was born. We gossiped.
Linda Linder is one of those ladies. She lived in Georgia when i first moved there. She is a grandma and is the sweetest lady. I wish she was my grandma. I want to be just like her when i grow up.
I sat by the pool for a little bit, then danny came and sat by me. We lounged then went back up to the room so i could finish my pearl of great price homework.
Then Danny made me walk like 60 miles to the place where we ate dinner the night before at the Whaler's Village.
He ate pizza, we got smoothies, and went to a museum about whaling.

walked 1000 miles back, and relaxed in the room until it was time to get ready for the Luau.

The Luau:
Really good food
+funny lady yelling 'Jeffrey'
+my dad leaving up a chair that a lady got upset at me & danny for
+hula dancers that looked like their coconut bras were gonna come off
+male hula dancers with slits of fabric..looked like we could see everything
(luckily they had diaper things on haha)
+awesome show (but not as good as the PCC)

=a totally awesome Luau in Maui for 2010
=)=)=)=)

the rest of the trip was just traveling home.

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com