TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Hope I Hold Onto

Today at church was really good.
I love Sundays where i know i need to go,
and i know i'm not tired,
and i'm ready to learn & feel the spirit.

This week is the birthday of Relief Society.
(we got cake & ice cream after R.S. today and it was soo yummy!)
I always hated the thought of leaving young women's for relief society.
Its for old women who are married & have completely different lives than me.
Today was different, it hit me where i am in my life. & i'm so grateful for it.
Our lesson was about Adam & Eve & the part they play in Heavenly Father's plan.

So.. basically.. the purpose for us to be here is to learn.
Especially for me, because i am so lucky to have the gospel.
To learn to be happy, to learn from others, and to have a family.
Joy.

Amanda's lesson was awesome.
She told us about when she went to Nauvoo,
she saw these statues,
they were of a girl's life.
1) a young girl playing
2) a young woman
3) a girl in college
4) a woman going on a mission/meeting a man
5) raising a family
6) sitting in a rocking chair looking at a book of her genealogy.
her joy was in the life she lived, and the joy she had in raising her family.
It made me realize 2 things.
#1. There is always joy that can be found wherever we are in life.
#2. you can look back feeling great joy or regret.

=) just a Sunday Thought.

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com