TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Livin, Laughin, Lovin Hawaii

:)
A few weeks ago, a girl in my ward moved back to Japan where she's from. We always sing "Aloha Oe" whenever people leave the ward, so it's usually at the end of each semester, and everyone gets lei'd. (haha)
I realized that i will be really sad when i have to leave Hawaii. At first I thought i'd only stay for a year, then transfer to Provo or somewhere else on the mainland.
But i really do love it here. I love that it's far away from everything. I love that i can cross the street and be at the beach. I love that surf competitions go on all the time only a few miles away from me. I love learning about all these different cultures, it's teaching me to be humble, and it makes me want to travel really really bad. (a plus side to that is i'll probably know someone wherever i travel =))

The gist of all of this is, I love Hawaii. BYU Hawaii is my special place. and i'm so glad i get to be here.

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com