TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Friday, March 12, 2010

Sister Julie Holm


My big sister JulieAnn went into the MTC
this past Wednesday.

I called her the night before she left, she seemed fine, just packin up her room. The next day she called me while i was in my English class to say bye, so i ran out of the room to answer it. She sounded like she had been crying all morning, (if either of my sister, or my mom cry, i automatically start crying too haha). so i spent the rest of the morning trying not to cry in my classes.
It's crazy, i can't believe i can't text or call her or see her for 18 months!
Her e-mail is julie.holm@myldsmail.net if anyone wants to write her!

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com