TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

10 days.. Momma Mia!


Another one of my lists for today =) enjoy!

> I am so ecstatic about going home for the summer.. its almost unbearable. (but bearable.. i'm still nervous about it too.. it's really an up and down sort of thing)

>my parents will be gone the first 5 days I'm home (they'll be in China).. i'm really nervous about being home by myself for that long when I first get there.. I HATE being home alone here in Hawaii.. my doubts and fears have gotten the best of me and i get super discouraged unless i have people around me. Which leads to..

>I'm grateful for 4 people.
*Bree Masters
*Danny Baer
*Val... Valerie... i don't know his last name (prodan? haha i dont remember)
and *Ashley Parry
because they keep me company.

>My ceramics class has gotten awesome again.. we're Glazing and it's really fun

>I am almost halfway through the Book of Mormon.. I've never read it all the way through on my own (thats really sad I know.. but I'm gaining a huge appreciation for it.. better now than never, right?)

>I finished Eat.Pray.Love. . . but very slowly because i was really reluctant to have it end. I loved it too much haha that's probably why it took me so many months to finish.
(i love everything about this book. . . her writing style is amazing and its just.. oh.so.good. =) you should read it.) (oh! and i'm also really really stoked for the movie.)

>I've realized that I have anxiety. . and i've had it pretty bad for a while. I have hardly any patience for things. . and so. . with patience and long suffering haha i am learning to cope with it, to slow it down, and hopefully it won't be such a big issue anymore. (since i just caught it i can see the huge impact it has had on me and my life.. and it's going to stop whether it likes it or not!)






No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com