TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Cinco De Mayo Fiesta

Sorry it took me so long to post this.. but i totally forgot that i took pictures of it.. so now i'm blogging about it (it already feels like it was FOREVER ago and it was only a week ago tonight.. why is time going by SO SLOW??!?)


Anyways.
becca, bree, chantal, ashley,
crystal, and i all had a party for Cinco De Mayo
complete with:


NACHO

My homemade Enchiladas
(more like giant burritos.. with enchilada sauce haha they were really big)

Chantal's 7-Layer Dip
And Becca brought me my favorite =)
We also drew on mustaches,
sideburns,
and goatees
with mascara and eyeliner
took sweet pictures
and got ice cream afterwards

pretty slammin party
if i do say so myself =)

Feliz Cinco De Mayo el semana pasada

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com