TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Dew me some good =)

Today is such a good day!
Sister Sherri Dew is here on campus.
I saw her at Foodland last night buying groceries and whispered to Danny that she was standing right there. He goes, "go touch her..." haha she's pretty much a celebrity to me.
I just started reading her book "God Wants A Powerful People".
And lucky lucky me! i slept in today and missed my church, and went to my roommate's ward.

When sacrament started, the 2nd counselor got up, welcomed everybody and said,
"We are so grateful to have Sister Dew and Sister Nelson in our congregation today"
I got way excited.. then they asked them to go up at the very end to share their testimonies.
My eyes were glued to them haha. It was awesome, and there's also a fireside tonight.
So I'll post some of the saweet things I know they're going to say later =)

Happy Sunday =)

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com