TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Flutters and Jitters

*Today is Bree Masters birthday!!! Happy Birthday Roomie =)
*My roommate Chantal left for Taiwan and China to tour with the school choir for 2 weeks.
the house feels weird without her.
*my TV that i got for $10 broke last night =(
*I went to look at a house up on the point that i'm going to move into this coming fall,
it has:
Cable TV
Parking
Internet
A HOT TUB!!
my own private room
granite countertops
a view overlooking the ocean
a 5 minute walk from the beach
and 4 of my friends might be moving in with me!!
**oh how spectacular life will be this coming Fall, just me and the girls i love most
(minus jazmin.. which is more of a reason for her to come here, yes?)

This past week, I woke up a few times with the feeling that I should just quit this term and go home. Not because of anything in particular, just the thought kept creeping in my head. So i prayed about it, and felt good about it. So i thought a good indication of the right answer would be to see how smoothly things go when i'm making my arrangements to go home.
Storing of my stuff could be done, i have housing for Fall, i can discontinue this term because we're not required to stay during terms. and it would only cost $100 to change my flight.
So i waited a day, and thought on it more. I talked to Danny and got a blessing, and that helped a lot (thanks best friend).
I felt like everything was going according to plan. Until i got on the computer to discontinue my classes. I sat there staring at my computer screen for 20 minutes, hesitating actually pushing the button that would end my spring term classes. My hands were shaking and i couldn't do it. I texted Jazmin, she called me for support, "Just do it!!!!!"
a few hours go by, i talk to a few people on the phone, skip my class, and try to really decide what i want to do.
~reasons for going home:
distractions
hanging out with jazmin
being with my family
~the responsible thing to do? stay and finish.

plus the changing of the flight went from 1 to $250
and my school would keep a wopping $500 of my tuition if i left.

So here i am, sitting in my little blue house, waiting for the time to go by so that i can be done and go home.
I miss my family, i miss jazmin, i miss feeling grounded because i'm all fluttery and all over the place and can't keep my head on straight. I hope when Fall rolls around, things are better for me.

2 comments:

amynicole said...

stephanie, you are having a rough time! i can just tell you need a break from school--you seem so distracted and just in need of a good solid break! only a few weeks left though, hang in there buttercup!

amynicole said...

buuut, that's okay! i definitely know how you feel! i'm graduated and still in school! what the heck?! this is insane! haha!

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com