TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Friday, May 28, 2010

{Trust}

"Trust in the Lord with all thine Heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all they ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy path."
-Proverbs 3:5

I have had this wonderful thing inside of me telling me to be happy. To be patient, and
that I have a lot to look forward to.

There are so many things that I want. I want to be able to serve people so that I can stop focusing
on myself.
I came to BYU Hawaii knowing that it is a rare thing to be accepted here. I have a strong belief
that whoever is accepted, and follows the honor code and searches for the reasons they are here,
will make a huge difference in the institution as a whole, and in smaller parts of theirs and
other people's lives.
That's what I am seeking.
One thing every person must learn, is that God is willing to grant us blessings if we ask for them.
He is willing to guide us and show us, and that following his path is the best way to true happiness.
I am learning patience, but on the way I have gained these desires;
~I want to raise my family in the gospel, and I know that I am gaining my testimony right now so that I
can teach them.
~I want to get married in the temple. . to the man my patriarchal blessing describes.
~I want to travel places with my husband and see things and help people and learn more about the world.
I don't want to do it alone.
I'm only twenty. haha. But I'm so excited to get married.. when the time is right (=
My roommate Ashley and I have been looking at wedding stuff the past week or two. We don't
plan on getting married for a while, but it seems to put us both in elated sort of moods haha.

Enough about that! haha I really don't think about it that often, but when I do. . . i get really excited.
I have a feeling it'll be sooner rather than later. . .

Some news on my EFY job application:
I called the office today, they said that they're waiting for a girl to accept or decline the job,
and if she declines they'll "probably" give it to me. Here's to hoping! It's in about a week so
they better jump on that! That would be the best thing ever!!!

And i'm off to the beach again.
Happy Aloha Friday!

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com