TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Elated.



Dear Johnny Depp,
about an hour ago you said hi to me,
held my hand
and looked me in the eyes.
and i will never be the same.
thanks for making my Friday night beautiful.
then end.
love, Steph


I don't think i've ever really seen anyone as famous as he is.
and you don't think you'd get all excited about it and freak out,
until you're standing right there,
and he reaches and grabs your hand
looks you in the eyes and says "hello".
and all the crowd wants to do (and the crazy pregger girl next to you) is hold those hands
and look into those eyes.
haha i sound crazy... but it was a crazy sweet experience
and i would do it again any day.

1 comment:

Abbs said...

oh my frickin frick frick. that is frickin amazing. you go girl!!!! ;)

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com