TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Surfin' Tacos & Freaky Friday

This Friday is Friday the 13th!

Random Thoughts:

*i hate when i find out that I've tried so hard for something
to no avail.
there have been 2 happenings this week that have reminded me
of the failure of my attempts to help others.
but at least i'm still trying, right?

*I've gotten 3, i'll repeat it. . . THREE letters from my best friend
and he is amazing. and i miss him terribly.

*Everyone is asking me if i'm going to serve a mission.
A big part is because i spoke in sacrament meeting about
preparing to serve a mission on Sunday.
I had some good alone time at the temple last night
to figure out my thoughts and find that... indeed... it is a big possibility in the near future. =)

*This morning i get a text from one of my first-ever BYUH friends.
She goes "OMG!! I'm at the Joseph Smith farm in NY and your sister is giving my family the tour!! she says hii!!"
so this morning, for about 2.5 hours, i got to talk to my sister, through one of my good BYUH friends =)
she even called me a brat like she always does.
Oh how i miss my big sissy juju

*There's a new Mexican Restaurant in the town next to Laie,
it is a Cafe Rio knock-off and it's DE-licious.
Haleiwa Eats + Surfin' Tacos = Stef 100% fat and happy


*I LOVE my friends
I seriously for realsies couldn't imagine my life without them right now.
I would be nothing without them.
They are the cheese to my macaroni.

quote for the day

"Do something every day
that makes you HAPPY"

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com