TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Action = {Reaction}

Devotional was good today.
I loved how in the opening prayer the guy prayed for all of us to receive comfort with the things we're struggling with.

I totally fell apart during the musical number.. i have cried at every devotional during Fall.
I'm a cry baby and have been all year.

Well ladies and gents...
i've started my mission papers
AND on top of that

I've talked to my sister Julie (who's on a mission in NY)
she wants me to do a mini-mission and go stay a few weeks with her there.
That would be AMAZING. I'm going to do everything I can to do it.

ALSO
I want to go to BYU Jerusalem. I'm going to apply in a few weeks.

I want to get away from BYU Hawaii for a while.
I love it here, like more than i can even say.
I don't want to leave.
I feel like i've made more awesome friends,
and done more crazy things and just lived
better now than i ever have since coming here.

But there's other things calling my name
and i really really just don't want to hold back just because i love it and have gotten comfortable.

I'm still pretty lonely too.
I want someone to cuddle with and tell me I'm beautiful.
There's nothing wrong with that, right?
That's what i should want at this point in my life.
So i'm living, and helping, and serving, and trying,
and growing.
But i'm going to go and add experiencing/experimenting
to the list.

Ya'll should give me your opinion on what i should do.
(i know prayer is also involved.. i just want to know what YOU would do if you were me.
ps keep in mind, i'm halfway through my undergrad.. haven't started my full on major classes and its the perfect time to go have fun before i dive in.)

Jerusalem
Mini-Mission
18 Month Mission
transfer to Provo
or something else?


1 comment:

ashley said...

jerusalem. and mini-mission.

travel now..because its way harder to do later..and so much better and more adventurous and cheaper when you're single!! (plus you dont have to miss a boy) DO IT!

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com