TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Deep Thinking

My friends Bree, Erika and I are watching A Walk To Remember =)
whilst watching, we were discussing proposals and how we want to be proposed to.

(haha I'm such a loser but oh well...)
So
dear future husband,
#1 we will fall in lub with each other. #2 you should get to know my best friends. #3 There will be something important that they will have to say to you for when you decide to propose to me. It is vital that they tell you this information, because if you don't find out in time to propose, i will be vastly disappointed.

Love,
your babycakes

haha

also, i came up with a good quote today
We were talking about relationships and how i don't agree with the phrase,
"it is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all"

and then i said,
"you can wish things into your life, but you can't wish them out"

it's pretty deep and thoughtful, yes? i thought so.

Happy Aloha Wednesday =)

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com