TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

{Fall}

Dearest Fellow Bloggers,
I love Fall.
and i know a lot of you do too.

I love how Hawaii feels different, even though its the same season all year round.
It gets a little colder, and the days feel beautiful.


My sweet mom sent me a Halloween package a few days ago.
Included was a caramel apple kit.

so i bought some chocolate, and rice krispies
and made thee best caramel apples in the world!! hahah thanks mommasita! =)

i love pumpkin carving
buying school supplies
finding halloween costumes
eating pumpkin bread and cookies
baking (its the holiday season again!! woot woot)

and college life is thee best life ever right now!! =)

i hope you're enjoying your Fall as well.

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com