TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Monday, October 11, 2010

Like a handprint on my {Heart}

Sunday Journal: (for miss deany weeny)

I strongly believe that everything happens for a reason.
I believe that i meet the people that i do for reasons that i will either know right away, or find out later.

I know that I am living the life i am for a reason.
I know that my heavenly father knows so many things about me that i don't know.
I know that when i pray at night, i only catch a glimpse of the immense gratefulness he has of me for asking his advice, opinion, and revelation on what i need to do to please him.

I've been focusing too much on me. Too little on service. Too much on imperfections, and too little on optimism.
I don't tell my friends enough how much they mean to me.
How much they lift me and help me and show me how to be better.
I haven't told my siblings how their criticisms and opinions shaped me into me.
I haven't told my parents that their decision to give me my agency throughout my life has blessed me tremendously.
I haven't thanked all those leaders that have cheered me on, and shown that they cared about what I did, even when I didn't.

Anyways.. thanks for reading guys.. whoever you are.
I'm glad someone cares =)
and i hope you're happy
and i hope you're doing more good in the world
than i have been doing lately...

=) keep on keepin on

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com