TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Lots & {Lots} of thinking.......

I was reading my blog from April & May..
and to be honest i remember being a lot more sad than i seemed from my blogging haha
that made me happy,
but......

sometimes i just want to ask him.
"why do you hate me so much now?" ugh i wish i knew.



Life..
is handing me bushels of both lemons and strawberries.
don't worry... i'm making strawberry lemonade and enjoying the sweetness =)



"Accept what you are able to do, and what you are not able to do."

"Accept the past as past, without denying it or discarding it."

"So many people walk around with a meaningless life.
They seem half asleep,
even when they're busy doing things they think are important.
This is because they are chasing the wrong things.
The way you get meaning into your life is to devote yourself
to loving others,
devote yourself to your community around you,
and devote yourself to creating something that
gives you purpose and meaning."

"The most important thing in life
is to learn how to give out love,
and to let it come in."

-Tuesdays with Morrie

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com