TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Friday, October 1, 2010

Save the Drama for Your Mama

Skipping class to write papers...
and I'm blogging.
haha excellent... let's see what i have to say...


- it's OCTOBER already!!!! holy flipping moly that is insane.

-have i ever told you fellow bloggers how amazing my house is? every night we have like 10 people over watching a movie and making treats or playing games. It's seriously a party every night at the casa... even on school nights. i get from 3-5 hours of sleep every night haha... i make up for it on the weekends so no worries.

-speaking of casa adventures.. we're having a scary movie marathon leading up to Halloween!
(we also do that for the 25 days of Christmas in December)

-the temple re-opens soon!!! i am sooo excited to help out with the tours and to go to the open house and go do baptisms. Some friends want to do weekly baptisms, and i am so down.

-The temple re-opening kind of just reminds me of the huge decisions i'm making right now. But its more of a blessing because i know going to do baptisms and being in the temple will bring me some kind of special revelation.

and lastly but definitely not leastly....
The Salsa Hula will help me get my man. =)

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com