TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday Journal Time =)

Ps Happy Fall =)

I guess all I can say is that I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is true.
And i don't know it because my parents do,
or my siblings,
or because my leaders have been telling me that all my life.

I know because i've experienced it first-hand.
I've prayed and prayed and experimented with prayer,
and seen how everything people say it's cracked up to be, it is, and much much more.

I know that the temple is a sacred place,
and is the most sacred place on earth, and Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ
visit their sacred homes on earth.

I know that Heavenly Father is trying every day for us to listen to him,
and find out what he wants us to do.

So.... here is my announcement, and some reasons for it.
(i'm keeping this a secret from my mom, so don't tell her ;) haha she doesn't read this very often..... so hopefully no one tells her to get on and read it. if i find out anyone did, i'ma gonna be real mad.)

I'm going on a MISSION!!!

If you've kept up with my blog, you've seen that i've been struggling a lot with what i was going to do with my life.
I wanted to do something else. because Hawaii just hasn't felt right this semester.
And i knew the Lord was pushing me to ask him for an answer.

So i prayed and worked on some stuff, and the answer eventually came.
It was short, simple, sweet, and miraculous.
and every day since i've felt this entirety of peace with the decision.

There is a reason for everything.
and a LOT of things that have happened in the past year
have prepared me for this decision.

I'll be done with my papers in about 2-3 weeks and hopefully
get my call before the semester ends in December.
I'm going to move home with my parents in St. George until i leave,
so FINALLY i get to be closer to my family for a little while!! yay!

so whoever reads this Sunday Journal today
number 1, don't you dare tell my momma!!
number 2, i would tell you that you should pray and ask if you're doing what heavenly father wants for you right now.
and number 3, keep this sabbath day holy =)! haha

Happy Sabbath Sunday!

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com