TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dos Estories for you

STORY #1

Yesterday we took a trip into town to go Christmas Shopping at the Swap Meet.
I took Erin dean/best friend, my hometeacher Curtis Hansen,
and his roommates
Ben, Tade, and Clint.

We packed into the car and had a party.
I got some really cool stuff for me, including a really really cute
sterling silver ring, with a pineapple on it. Ahh its so cute.
Its funny because Erin and i had walked into almost all of the jewelry booths,
but when i walked into this one, i thought
"i'm gonna find something in here that i'm gonna love, and i'll keep it forever."
i usually don't wear jewelry, and if i do, i'm skeptical of what kind.
It's cute and i'm excited.

ok for the story.....
we went to see The Tourist at some theaters in Pearl City.
During the movie, i got up to go to the bathroom,
and changed my seat to sit on the end by the isle (we took up 2 whole rows cause there were tons of people with us by now)
this guy in front of me smelled SOOO Bad like alcohol.
In the middle of the movie, the guy stands up and kinda holds himself up with the chairs around him for about a minute he just stands there. then he sits back down.
2 minutes later he gets up and does it again, for like 2 minutes this time.
Then he stands all the way up, and starts to like stumble across the isle into this other guy.
so the guy kinda helps him up, and he stands up then falls
and SMACKS his head, really hard on an armrest.
SO hard that the whole theater stands up, because it echoed through the whole theater and was louder than the movie.
So the guy is like passed out in the isle, bleeding because he hit so hard,
and we're all trying to figure out what to do.
There were probably only like 20 people in the theater, half of them are my friends haha.
So the medics come, and we explain what happened. and it was terrifying.
Honestly i am scared of drunk people.


Alrighty
STORY #2

I had my mission interview today.
the official interview.
like the stake president's, when i'm done with you it goes to the brethren, interview.
like the, in 10 days i'll receive my call, interview.

which means...
dun duh duh duh duhhhhhh!!!

I'll receive my mission call the day before Christmas Eve!
Merry Christmas to me!!!!! =) =)

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com