TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Let's {Focus}

my posts lately have been really random.. oh well.

Do you know what? I love when I can see answers to my prayers right before my eyes.
Yesterday was a hard day.
Today was a cure for yesterday.

I am allergic to certain foods =(
the type of allergy that isn't necessarily noticeable.
I get extremely irritable, tired, and have tremendous headaches,
along with my stomach cramping for a few hours.

So I'm cutting those foods out... but it will still take a while to feel better =(


Guys... i can't focus on school anymore.
I'm so done with it haha.
I just want to sleep and play all the time.
I only have 16... count them ... SIXTEEN DAYS left in Hawaii.
ohhh goodness me, i don't know what i'm going to do with these next 16 days.

I can't think about leaving too much because it stresses me out.
I can't think about school too much because it stresses me out (and that leaves me never doing my homework... uh oh...)
I can't think about boys because it stresses me out.
I can't think about my mission because it stresses me out.
I can't think about going through the temple because it stresses me out.

What else is there to think about?!?!?!?

I just had Thanksgiving break.. but it was a short break that held me up
then Monday hit and dropped me on my bum.

I just want to get it over with to be honest.
I'm gonna learn to embrace this change.
Because we all know serving a mission
is an awesome reason
to leave school and friends behind
for a short little while.

Keep your fingers crossed
that i can focus enough
not to fail my classes.

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com