TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Hawaii

Last year in Hawaii i was on the dance/cheer team for byuh. I went to the tryouts last night to learn the material.. and the auditions were this morning, but i decided not to do it again this year. It was a way hard decision.. but its because it was more humiliating than it was fun haha. We weren't very good, and no one paid attention to us.. and as much as i want to believe i can help improve the team.. or that it could be better this year, deep down i don't believe it so i decided not to do it again. It was a really good work out though!
My roommates Bree, Chantal and I have gotten into the habit of like never leaving our house. We sit in the kitchen (like what we're doing right now) and get on our computers and watch shows and cook and talk. Haha we love our house too much to go out and enjoy hawaii. That was a perk of the dorms.. you really just don't want to sit in them all day so i always went and found stuff to do. But my house is just so fun..

My classes are going good.. i'm still not in the whole "study before doing anything" state yet but i'll get there. I've been slacking quite a bit already and its only been like a week and a day since classes started.. uh oh. 
This is my schedule:
Monday:
Doctrine & Covenants 11-12
Spanish 12:10 - 1:10
Theatre 1:20 - 2:20

Tuesday:
Music Literature 7:40 - 9:10
Spanish 12:10 - 1:10
  
Wednesday is the same as Monday
Thursday is the same as Tuesday

Friday:
Theater 1:20 - 2:20

and i'm taking an online Biology class.
So i'll be getting pretty busy when everything picks up.. 

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com