TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Thursday, September 17, 2009

The House

*We don't have air conditioning and my room gets very hot when the sun is setting because my window is huge and the sun beams right onto my bed haha. 
*We actually have a tub! The bathroom is very very nice.
*The entire upstairs was built last summer so its really new. 
*Next to the fridge, there is another door that is locked, that door connects to the part of the house that erin lives in. We pound on the door and talk to each other a lot haha.
*I went through and thoroughly cleaned the floors today after my first class.. and i've cleaned the kitchen twice already.. and i love cleaning my own house!! it is so fun and cute and i love it so much more. I honestly don't think i would've enjoyed coming back to hawaii as much if i had to move back into the dorms.
*My mom and dad bought me a ton of groceries and today was my first full day eating my own groceries! i had cereal for breakfast, and a delicious turkey sandwich for lunch.. 
then i took a really long nap haha. 

**All in all.. i LOVE my house and my roommates. It's going to be a fun semester =) 

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com