TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Thursday, October 1, 2009

yummy in my tummy =)


Sunday dinners in the Casa De Chicas are worth blogging about.
I totally forgot to blog about this but it is one of the best things about our house..
every sunday so far (which has only been two haha) my roommates Bree, Chantal and I make a sunday dinner together.
The first week  (9/20) i was so excited because i got to use my new crock pot, and my mom helped me get some stuff for the beef stew she makes. 
it consists of:
  carrots
+potatoes
+onions
+beef stew mix & water
+ 4 hours in the crock pot 
= my first amazingly delicious crock pot beef stew yay!
Bree made caesar salad
Chantal made rice
and i made grands biscuits.
We even set the table haha it was fun.



Then this past Saturday, as roommates we went to the beach together
then to the ohana video store where i bought the friends season 2 for $10! 
and the best of David Spade SNL.. 

After that, we went to Foodland and bought some groceries for our Sunday dinner.
9/23 sunday dinner: 
Bree made Green Bean Casserole that had extra onion chips on it and was oh my goodness so good.
Chantal made the salad (no rice this time haha but she loves her rice cooker)
and i made mashed potatoes (real ones, not fake ones haha) and turkey gravy.
Becca Stoner (my neighbor in the dorms and my roommate from last year's best friend) has come every week since the beginning and this week she brought cinnamon rolls. 
All in all.. we are pretty much the cutest house in Hawaii haha

*ps i'll keep you updated every week with our scrumptous sunday dinners. 







No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com