TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Eat. Pray. Love.

She prayed on her bathroom floor about not wanting to be married...

this is the answer she got.


"Then I heard a voice... It was merely my own voice speaking from within my own self. But this was my voice as i had never heard it before. This was my voice, but perfectly wise, calm and compassionate. This was what my voice would sound like if i'd only ever experienced love and certainty in my life. How can i describe the warmth of affection in that voice, as it gave me the answer that would forever seal my faith in the divine?


the voice said: Go back to bed.

I exhaled.


It was so immediately clear that this was the only thing to do. I would not have accepted any other answer. I would not have trusted a great booming voice... True wisdom gives the only possible answer at any given moment.


..go back to bed because you don't need to know the final answer right now. Go back to bed because i love you. go back to bed, because the only thing you need to do for now is get some rest and take good care of yourself until you do know the answer. Go back to bed so that when the tempest comes you'll be strong enough to deal with it. And the tempest is coming, dear one. Very soon. But not tonight. Therefore, go back to bed. "

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com