TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Friday, November 20, 2009

Thanksgiving Yay!!

I have one class left for a week and a half!

My flight to St. George leaves tonight at 10 pm
and i land in Vegas around 9:30 am..

I guess my mom had someone drive my car down to Vegas
and leave it at the airport for me.
So i get to drive again!!!
haha i haven't driven in 2 months.

Its always crazy to go home and get to drive
it feels so weird.

List of the things i want to do while I'm home go as follows:
-Tim Cumming's funeral
-Stephbax's Bridal Shower
-In n' Out
-Benjas
-See New Moon
-See a newborn baby named Jett Holm =)
-bake a lot in my mom's kitchen
-get all of my homework done
-make my costume for theatre...

I'm making something similar to this dress
from Thoroughly Modern Millie.
I saw it in New York when i was 12 and LOVED it.
(and i think i'd wear it too plus it looks real simple)





No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com