TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Greys... I love you.

I am going to start posting Grey's Anatomy quotes.
Bree has every season
so a few weeks ago we started from season 1 episode 1
we are now on season 3.
This show is AMAZING

Season 2 Episode 7:
Alex has a wheelchair patient who is 17.
She could choose to get a surgery that would allow her to walk.
her parents don't want her to.
She talks to alex;
"What if I'm not ready?"
alex- "Ready for what?"
"for everything, for taking care of myself
or being on my own
for sex, for love
i've never had a boyfriend.
I've never even been kissed.
i'm like the oldest living prospective college freshman
thats never gotten to first base.
haha its mortifying."
-she stops her wheelchair-
"Alex, would you kiss me?"
Alex- "what?"
"I know you're my dr. and i'm your patient
and its against the rules, but i would never tell anyone."
-Alex looks down both sides of the hallway, then leans in to her, she closes her eyes-
Alex- "For a kiss to be really good, you want it to mean something.
You want it to be with someone you can't get out of your head.
So that when your lips finally touch, you feel it everywhere.
A kiss so hot and so deep, you never want to come up for air.
You can't cheat your first kiss. trust me, you don't want to.
Cause when you find that right person who is your first kiss
its everything. trust me."

then he goes to the bar to find izzy..
she's mad at him and says "what? seriously what do you want?"
and he looks at her like he's way bothered and nervous..
then dips her back and gives her this amazing
AMAZING kiss.

How cute huh??
i hate alex but i love him.

SO effing good.

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com