TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Saturday, November 14, 2009

TGIF

I had one of the worst days of my life this week..
and i still just don't want to go into haha

Anyway..

tonight i went night snorkeling again at Shark's Cove
The whole time i was keeping my eyes peeled for an octopus..
i knew i'd be way disappointed if i didn't get to see one...

and while we're on our way back to the shore..
i look in a big hole in one of the rocks
and there is this big white thing with huge tentacles...

Adam has a lot of experience at shark's cove or with sea creatures apparently
he kept jabbing at it and poking it trying to make it come out.

my roommates and i were standing back holding hands.
we were scared to death that it would come after us haha

a few minutes later Adam stopped jabbing
and its huge body squeezed itself out of the hole
it was HUGE.
Adam said it was the biggest one he'd seen there.
It swam away and turned red, then yellowish, and black.

Sooo cool.
another epic night in Hawaii.
(i'm asking for a waterproof camera for Christmas
so the next time this happens i can document)


I really am loving this semester.
I feel so lucky that i have such amazing roommates,
an awesome house,
pretty slow and easy classes,
and really good friends to talk to everyday.

-I'm learning how to budget my money
(its really really hard now.. buying groceries is tough)
-this semester has gone by SO fast
-i miss my mom and my sisters a lot
-i love to skype
-Danny Baer is my best friend. we text everyday and i love it.
-Grey's Anatomy, Friends, and Glee keep me alive
-the gym has been my daily friend
-i feel blessed when i get to go to wal-mart
-EVERYONE is getting engaged. seriously. everyone.

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com