TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

STG & the Holm's

Saturday I went to Sami's dad's funeral..
it was incredible. Both sad and funny because
her brothers are hilarious and they are just like their dad.

& Jaz and I picked up some presents and
headed over to Stephanie Baxter's bridal shower!
It was fun and the food was really good (good job Liz =) )

later that night jaz and i pretended like we were drunk
and took pictures on the red hill. they're awesome. i'll have to steal some
and post them.
We also tried to stay up to party with Danny, but we fell asleep
way early.

Sunday:
went to Julie's ward.
Ate my mom's Crock pot enchiladas (sunday dinner 11/22)
Jaz and Danny ate with us.
Got to hug my nephews that i love.

Went to the fireside on the atonement.. awesome.
Watched Independence Day at the Baer's.
and stayed up late talking to Danny.

Monday:
Woke up early to watch Huddy so
Steve and Jaime could go to the hospital.
Jaime went to get induced and was in labor all day.

Went home and slept for like 4 hours
(my sleep pattern is way messed up.
i could sleep for hours and still not
have trouble falling asleep at night.. its awesome)

Ran errands with Julie..
went to Lip Trix, Ross,
25 Main to get 35 cupcakes for my dad's business people
who were in a meeting at our house.

Julie got her patriarchal blessing today,
and she wanted me to come with her and my mom and dad.
It was amazing. i love my sister.

Right after, we get pictures of my new baby nephew
Jett Holm
7 lbs. 12 oz.
born around 6:30.

We went to eat at the Pizza Factory because Julie had been fasting all day.
we were going to go to the hospital to see the new baby,
but because of the whole swine flu scare, they only let 2 people in
the hospital rooms at a time, and we wouldn't even get to hold Jett yet.
So we decided we'd wait until tomorrow to see him
so we don't torture ourselves because we can't hold him.
But he has way chubby cheeks, a big belly, and thick blonde hair. so cute.
i can't wait to hold you baby Jett.

Afterwards i met up with the Jaz and Danny..
went to the Brick Oven so Jazmin could eat something.
and we went to my house to watch Eagle Eye
Then Jaz got really tired and sick
so i drove her home and stayed up for 3 hours
talking to Danny in his room =)

Tomorrow i will officially be a brunette again!
I'm so excited!!

1 comment:

deany said...

dont do it. i like dirty-blond heff.

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com