TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

what day of the week is it?? Monday Tuesday Thursday Wednesday...


Saturday night 7:30 pm:
Seasider Basketball game.. our team seriously rocks!
text my parents to let them know Sami's dad passed away.

Sunday morning 7 am:
text from my dad "that is very sad to hear.. i'm very sorry steph..
flight changed to friday. e-mail you the itinerary. love ya!"

Needless to say i couldn't sleep after that haha. My ward starts at 10
i was up thinking about how much stress this will put me under.
I am so grateful that i get to be with Sam, but i wasn't planning on leaving
until after i was done with classes for the holiday.

Monday:
Talk to all my professors "I'm not going to be here"
Bro. Ferre (my theatre prof.) "that's the price you pay for going home."
what a jerkface haha. i have to write 2 plot outlines of plays
(ps reading plays is THEE worst task ever. like seriously? who can understand them??)
and make a costume for when i get back for my final project.
(i'm going to make it at home because ill have the time
and the sewing machine-hopefully)

Schedule for this week (to catch up before i leave)..

-1 HUGE music test that was scheduled for Saturday in the testing center,
but my professor is changing it to be available Friday thank goodness.

-a spanish test to take early & 3 diarios.

-2 weeks of Biology assignments (ill probably do one when i get home.)

-read a play and 20 pages in my theatre book for quizzes.

that may not seem like a lot.. but it IS trust me.
that music test will murder me.

and i'm so very sad to leave my roommates and my friends for a week. =(
it would've been fun to spend my first Thanksgiving off campus with my roomies.
But baby Jett Holm will be there! and my family and our first class classy kitchen
and my mom's sewing machine.. and my big huge bed..
and Sami and Jazmin and Danny and Stephbax and Liz and James
so i'm happy. =D


No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com