TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Whatever it Takes

today was a good day. I love Sundays like this.


So today we actually made it to church in time for the sacrament.
3 ward members spoke on gratitude and thanksgiving.
One girl read a story "You Are Special"
and i know this seems kind of lame if you're not in the mood to read it..
but it made me realize that
I should care more about what the Lord thinks of me
than anyone else.

Our home teachers took us night snorkeling,
but they didn't give us a lesson so they met with us after church today.
We are so incredibly lucky to have them.
They are amazing. Adam asked us about our testimonies,
and i know he really cares about us, and whether we believe.

I asked him to give me a blessing,
and my roommates decided to get one too.

I always cry in blessings, they are so incredible.
I am so blessed to know so many men who worthily hold the priesthood.
And i am blessed to know that my heavenly father knows me
and he's always beside me helping me to accomplish what he needs me to.
Adam called me a divine daughter in my blessing.
I just can't express the love i feel everyday from my heavenly father.
and i'm so lucky.
I can always feel his peace surround me when i need it the most.
and i feel his hand in my life, and i know how much he needs me.

I was so so lucky to live in Georgia and to grow my testimony there.
I felt so special to be the person that heavenly father wanted to be an example there.
I loved telling people about the truth
and watching their faces, because i know they could feel the truth
and i was the one that got to show it to them for the first time.

And my sister Melissa is this spiritual giant
we had a conversation one time about our family
and she made me feel so special to be her sister
and to be in the family that i have.

well i guess this fits the Thanksgiving theme.
I am going home this Saturday to be with Sami for her dad's funeral
and then with my family for the week.
I want to make sure that they know i am thankful for them.



1 comment:

The Harrisons said...

Thanks Steph, but I think YOU are the spiritual giant! It amazes me how strong of a testimony you have. You never waver and you are such a good example to me! i am so Thankful that you are my sister!! I can't wait to see you! Love you!!!

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com