TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Friday, December 4, 2009

Dear Santa..

Things I want for Christmas:

....This is my random list.
I don't expect most of this haha
but why not?
i've been good this year. ;-)


-Friends seasons 4-10
-ship my car to Hawaii or a scooter
-Itunes giftcard to buy a whole lotta music
-forever 21/urban outfitters/sephora/victoria's secret giftcard
-waterproof digital camera
-a laptop hardcover
-nail polish haha (this is random but its expensive
and i'm sick of buying it for myself)
-a 2010 calendar (i always love getting calendars ha i'm weird)
-baking cookbooks (uncomplicated ones
that i can actually use in Hawaii)
-a cruise to Europe
-an engagement ring (hahahah.. jk baer family.)
-surf lessons
-guitar lessons
-tickets to see ingrid michaelson

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com