TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Friday, December 4, 2009

Lemon Poppy Seed

I should be doing my Biology homework.

I have 5 Finals coming up;
-Biology
-Music Literature
-Theatre
-Spanish
-Doctrine & Covenants

And a whole bunch of assignments to turn in.

This semester has gone by pretty fast..
and i still am just not in the whole schoolwork mode.
I hope i don't fail any of my classes because of my lack of dedication.


Other than that..
i am just trying to enjoy/endure the end of this semester.
I can't wait for Christmas and to go home and see Danny =)
We're going to have a hug competition to see who lets go first haha.
i will win. because i miss him a lot.


My mom just called me to ask a question about my computer..
and apparently my parents are going to Europe? alright mom. have fun. haha
i asked her why she was packing..
"oh we're just..... going to Europe for a couple days..."

I want to go to Europe. I've been to Portugal, Mexico,
the Dominican Republic & the Bahamas..
i want to see Italy, France, & Ireland.
And India.
And Asia.

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com