TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Finals Week Schedule

I probably won't be posting a lot this week because of finals.
so I thought i'd post my finals schedule
so whoever reads this will know what I'm doing =)


Monday:
Doctrine & Covenants Final - 11 A.M. to 12 P.M.
Watch Spanish Class Presentations - 12:10-1:10 P.M.
Theatre - Final project with paper/5 minute play journals due (&review for final)

Tuesday:
Give Spanish Presentation 12:10-1:10P.M.
Music Literature - test opens in the testing center

Wednesday:
Watch Spanish Presentations
Music Literature - Listening Test 7-8:50A.M.
Theatre - Final 3-4:30 P.M.

Thursday:
Music Literature - Final closes in testing center at 5 P.M.
Spanish - Final in classroom 1-2:50 P.M.

plus my BIO final is due by Friday

Flight Thursday night (maybe at 11:15.
but hopefully i can change my flight so i can fly
directly into Vegas or else i'll have a long flight
and layover in Oregon =( )


=D its really exciting i know.

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com