TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Saturday, December 12, 2009

No.More.School.Please.

Last night I saw the Blind Side = SOO good..
it totally brought me back to
living in the South.. with all the
rich people, who have coach bags
and wear designer clothes to school.
And all the southern style houses
and the snooty people
&the beautiful trees..
and all the colleges they talk about..
it made me miss my friends haha
i probably know at least one person at each of those schools.
Craziness!

This morning I woke up early & went to the Swap Meet
Christmas Presents for my family? Check.
Friends? not yet..

We stopped in Haleiwa & had Pizza Bobs & Matsumotos.


No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com