TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

ohh my goodness.


only 1 written exam
& one spanish 'final conversation'

i'm not finished packing..
but i will be tomorrow!

I'm going to try and get on an earlier flight..
but everyone is trying to go home
so i doubt it will work..
but i'll pray for it =) haha


another form of good news!!!

My roommate Chantal I are moving
from this room...

into this huge room with Bree!

(this is messy.. it doesn't look like that now haha
but look how HUGE it is!! )

we kinda dominate this house haha
so it will feel so much bigger
living in this huge room
plus the kitchen/living room.

we are SO excited!!



ps. i just want to go home.
pps.. happy birthday to my sister JulieAnn!!
(ppps... she's going to the Rochester, NY mission
if i haven't blogged about it haha so yay!)

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com