TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas =)

Being home is AMAZING!
I have the best friends/boyfriend/family in the world.

This past week I:
-went Christmas shopping in Vegas
-played night games and froze my bum off
-went Christmas shopping with Jazmin
-ate 500 million sweets and loved every minute haha
-got to hold baby Jett at our Christmas Eve dinner
-made Hawaiian haystacks for my family & the Baers
-ate at Chili's, in-n-out, mimi's cafe, Panda Garden
& my mom's lasagna.
-went to an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party

... it's been a really good week. haha


*Christmas*

went over to Danny's around 1 a.m.
helped him and Ris build a tv stand table thing.
didn't go to bed until around 4 a.m.
my nephews got me up at 8

we opened presents:
-a digital sewing machine
-a kit to go with it
-a vera bradley recipe holder & apron
-gift cards
-an underwater camera!
-a cool clock
-a keychain from Danny's mom that has his
mission picture on it. (with a note that said "take care of "him".")

**the best gift ever.
so Danny kept telling me he was working on my 'pinvees'
all week. I kept trying to look in his closet to see if I could catch
a peek at it. Jazmin called me last week while I was still in Hawaii
& told me his present for me was really good. ( i got him some good stuff
but his beats mine hands down.)
So when he came to pick up his present for his family
that he was hiding in my room, we exchanged our 'pinvees'.
I got him some boardshorts, an outfit for Hawaii, a journal,
and a book of rainchecks for Hawaii.

Then he handed me a CD and a letter.
The letter was 4 pages long.
It was a list of the songs followed by a reason why
he put it on the CD. Basically its 22 songs that are
in chronological order from the time he got home
and we started to hang out, to this past week with
an explanation as to how i made him feel, and these
songs express his feelings.

*Everytime We Touch -Cascada
*Bubbly (Acoustic Version) -Colbie Caillat
*Remember to Breathe -Dashboard Confessional
*Fallin' for You -Colbie Caillat
*Meet Me Halfway -Black Eyed Peas
*Shirts & Gloves -Dashboard Confessional
*Good Mornin' Life (From "Return To Me") -Dean Martin
*You're My Best Friend -Queen
*I Could Write A Book -Harry Connick, Jr.
*The Best Thing -Relient K
*Vanilla Twilight -Owl City
*Even Now -Dashboard Confessional
*I'm Taking You With Me -Relient K
*The Way I Am -Ingrid Michaelson
*One & Only -Teitur
*Bless the Broken Road -Rascal Flatts (my favorite song)
*Out of My League -Stephen Speaks
*The Luckiest -Ben Folds
*The One -Backstreet Boys
*The Man In Love With You -Rascal Flatts
*You & I -Ingrid Michaelson
*Must Have Done Something Right -Relient K

he put them into sections like pre-dating,
best friends while i was in hawaii,
Thanksgiving week,
3 weeks away from him,
and so on..

Hands down the best present i've ever gotten.
I have the best boyfriend ever.

haha Happy Holidays!
It's almost New Years!!


No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com