TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Friday, January 22, 2010

Hawaii = partay


We love the Beach =)

I just thought i'd post another
post.

i'm supposed to be studying for my math quiz tomorrow,
and finishing up a couple problems for homework.
but no.
i am blogging.
danny already left to finish some homework,
so i am not doing what i should be doing haha.

reasons why danny is the bbfe (best boyfriend eva) in Hawaii:
-he's doing superbly well at making friends =)
(thats good for me cause then they can be my friends too!)
-he's very understanding & helps me with school/friends/family issues
-we take walks and go on bike rides and
everyday i'm reminded of why he's my best friend.
-he'll just sit at my house with me and watch friends or movies all day
cause that's my favorite. &being with him makes it all the better.
(plus he'll be patient &help me with our homework)
-he's pretty adventurous.. we haven't done a whole lot more than
trying to body-surf at hukilau.. but the semester has just begun....
-i can tell he loves spending time with me
and i love being with him.
-we love each other. =) haha



1 comment:

my very own self said...

you love each other?!

two thumbs way up :D

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com