TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Friday, January 22, 2010

College Algebra = my brain on fire.

I am in Math 110.

In high school, I did fine in Geometry, pre-algebra & algebra.
Never above a B in all 3, More like an average of C's.
I've been avoiding taking a math class in college.

There are reasons why I'm lucky & i enjoy the class:
-Danny is taking it with me & he basically is my tutor
(so i get to give my tutor kisses for helping me =)
-I've remembered a lot from high school
-I'm doing the online version, so it can help me step by step, and
sometimes it's multiple choice which makes things so much easier.
-I am learning a lot.

& that is why i love math, but i hate it.
i know i'll never use it, but i also know it's useful
(& secretly i think my brain is grateful for the exercise its getting)

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com