TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Saturday, January 30, 2010

hmm.. today is a good day =D

Some healthy tips for Stephanie
(i leave for Maui a week from today.. and guess what..
i'm going to look good.. i promise. i'll even take a lot of pictures to prove it to you.)

*these are from a dietmd online article and they seem pretty legit.. i am committing.
-eat plenty of low-calorie vegetable to help you feel full.
-drink plenty of water so you don't confuse hunger with thirst.
-clear the house of tempting foods
-Stay busy to prevent eating out of boredom.
-Eat only from a plate, while seated at a table.
-Always eat 3 meals and one snack daily -- no skipping meals.

well pretty much i've never really liked my body. I'm a girl & that's just how it is.
I hate that feeling when you just don't like yourself.. and it's been discouraging me.
So guess what.. this is it. I've never actually committed to it and said "ok.. for realsies"
I'm going to learn diligence yes i am.




No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com