TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Saturday, January 30, 2010

This week/weekend

_i had a really busy/good week.
_i am so excited for my parents to get here on Tuesday!
_i'm also excited to go to Maui with Danny to be with my family
_i love my english class (we are learning about literature in Oceania..
some interesting facts..
*i'm reading Hawaii's Story about Hawaii's last queen.. for serious
you should read it because i bet you haven't even heard of it huh?
*Her name was Liliuokalani
*she was baptized LDS
*the book covers how the missionaries & the "white tide"
totally deceived the hawaiian kingdom and took over.
It is so sad. but SUCH a good book. she was so smart
and so sweet and humble. I LOVED the book. read it.)
_i still hate math.. i failed our test on Tuesday.. but i thought i'd get like a 0%
literally because i didn't feel like i was doing any of the problems right.
i got a 55% which is a LOT better than i thought i'd do. so i'm actually happy about it haha.
_i've been missing all my long lost friends (aka mariana, courtney, arielle, ashlyn, jenn, rachel,
malissa, my cousin jamie, kenzie, collette, chelsey.. random. but if any of you girls read this
i love you guys and have been thinking about you!)
_i miss my sister julie. I keep thinking about how amazing she is and
i get all teary eyed and have to stop thinking about it. I'm going to miss her
so much.. i can't imagine not being able to talk to her or see her for 18 months.
but i'm so glad she's doing it.. it's 100% what she should be doing right now.

WEEKEND:
we'll start with thursday..
i again remembered how lucky i am to have danny in my life..
so i wrote him a letter and made him some cookies
(he thought i was studying haha)
and brought them over to him at his dorm.
i also rented Lord of the Rings so we could watch it.
he has been so excited to watch it with me.. so i rented it for us =)

Friday..
class till noon
ate in the caf again with danny and crystal
we watched some Seinfeld and community and modern family
(it was a really rainy day.. or else we would've been at the beach)
had a movie night with my roomies
Postgrad & When A Stranger Calls
oh my goodness when a stranger calls is SO scary!
holy moly.

Saturday..
ward BBQ.. i woke up to my roomie cooking some food
and some guys from my ward walking around my kitchen haha
my bedroom door was open.. i think one of them was watching me sleep..? creeper.
we waited around a while for the food.
burgers, potato salad, & jello cake stuff
soo good.
i think danny & i and his roommate are going to the beach! its finally sunny!!


No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com