TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Chang Chang Chaaaangss

This week has been really busy. I have tried to get as much school stuff done as possible before I leave for Maui tomorrow. I got most of it done, but will still have to do some while i'm gone which is a big huge fat bummer.
I am so worried about failing my math class. I probably have like a 50% or less in the class right now. Doing terrible, and its only half a semester credit, so its shorter and its more likely that i can get a better grade, but i still will probably have to take it again.

I am sick of spanish class this semester. It just gets really old having to get into our little "groups of people we don't usually work with" and share our little activity ideas that we wrote down for homework. I just want to use the language. I just want to speak an
d read it, not sit and answer little busy work questions. comprende?

Tonight, Danny, me, Becca, Erin, Joey & Stephen went to P.F. Changs in Honolulu. I'm not going to lie to you, i haven't been there in a while, and it wasn't as good as i
remember. BUT, i had a really really fun time. The drive is about an hour to get there, and most of the road is right along the ocean so its pretty. While i was sitting there eating, it hit me how lucky i am. I was out on the town, in college with just
my college friends, all dressed up and shari
ng
food and having fun.

Then i was in the
bathroom with erin and becca. we were each in our stalls, and the song "i would do anything for love" comes on. Becca says "i would do anything for you guys because i love you" hahaha then we go "we love you too" and erin says "its so funny that we're just sitting on our separate toilets telling each other how much we love each other." we had a moment and it was precious. haha.

then we took pictures and drove back and sang together and it hit erin too. We were singing to "Time after Time" by Quiet Drive and erin told us all how awesome it felt to be all sitting in the car driving with the windows down singing. We all had a lot of fun and a lot of food =)

another song from Matilda came on, and joey and erin ordered a giant chocolate cake. its a sign, i need to watch that movie.

My fortune said something like "simplicity will bring you the most happiness in your life."




It is 1:30 a.m. and i am doing laundry before my trip.

I am SOO excited to go to Maui. Maui is my favorite island, and i've been to this resort probably 3 or 4 times. It is beautiful and i get to bring my fun cute best friend/boyfriend and spend time with my amazing sister, brother, and parents.

I'll keep you updated day by day.
Maui from Saturday to Thursday here we come!!

** on a side not.. shout out to my readers =) i really don't know who reads my blog. So comments and suggestions are appreciated!! and p.s. i love you!

2 comments:

my very own self said...

comment comment comment :)

i love your blog stef!

sounds like you guys are having a blast:)

love, ris

The Harrisons said...

I love you too sista! Wish i was with you!!!

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com